Tuesday, November 3, 2009

why not?! **UPDATE**

(2:07pm)

Sooooo....

Collier asked me to go to Olive Garden with him tonight... this all stemmed off of the fact the I lost a bet with him and was "supposed" to "owe" him dinner because of it. We were gonna go tonight but I'm BROKE... so I asked him if we could rain check... He, in turn, informed me that he had no intention of actually letting me pay and that he'd still like to go if I was okay with it...
Of course, I initially had a mini... "I really shouldn't go because I don't wanna lead this guy on when Im not ready to date yet" freak out sess and then realized... there is absolutely NO reason why I cant go out with this guy. I am single and its just dinner... so I figure, what the heck, I'm gonna go.

Ill let you know how it goes.

If you dont know who Collier is... click here to get up to speed!

http://ramblingsofahealingheart.blogspot.com/2009/10/umm-was-that-date.html

Oh, and P.S. where the heck did my graduation ticker go? It just disappeared! It's "code" is still showing on my page when I click on "customize" but its not there when I load the normal page. Wiiieeerrrdddd.

And WHY do all my links always turn up purple (like its already been clicked on) instead of blue??! Anyone know?!

UPDATE:
I had a great time at dinner! Conversation flowed really easily and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all! In fact, we probably could have stayed for much longer just talking but I thought our waiter was getting mad that we were done eating but still taking up his section! haha! Collier is a great guy who seems to have a good head on his shoulders despite his "frat boy" label and all. We talked a lot about our families, school, work, CHURCH (I wanted to somehow make sure he knew I was a Jesus-loving girl so he wouldn't get any crazy ideas! haha), marriage (yeah sounds weird, but its not what it sounds like hahaha!) and lots more! I was worried that somehow we would get on the subject of N (I dont know how that would have happened but i was nervous nonetheless) but we didnt and I realized that, he probably doesnt care anyways. I mean, right now we are just a couple of friends hanging out some. If anyone is wondering, I made sure I paid for my own meal bc I didnt want him to feel obligated and he did ask me if I wanted to hang out this weekend- Im going home this weekend to see O so I had to say no and I think thats a good thing. I dont want to allow this to get more serious than friends so I think hanging out every couple weeks is about what I am comfortable with right now. :)

Thanks for all the comments! You guys ROCK!

4 comments:

  1. Good! I'm glad you are going out with Collier:) Even though you feel you are not ready to date, it is good to get "out there" and do fun things with people whom you enjoy their company. And, yum! Who can resist Olive Garden anyways?:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, and enjoy an evening out with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know the answer for your link-I usually just edit the color, so it is dark and bold.

    I'm glad he is taking you out. You deserve to have fun and there is no harm in being friends first. If something evolves out of it, great and if not, great because you now have another friend. Plus Olive Garden is sooo yummy! Enjoy sweetheart and post and fill us in on how it went.

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have blog knowledge to share, but I just wanted to say have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers