Thursday, February 9, 2012
- 6 WEEKS until my Marathon! Oh My Goodness! I'm so excited, and exhausted, and sore.... :)
- I just got this bad boy through the Employee Purchase Program at work! Gotta love a discount! (Garmin Forerunner 210W- retails for $249.99)
- Kids have been whack this week but they are so cute that you cant help but love them anyways :)
- I am trying to check things off the list to creating my LLC-- Its just so overwhelming since I know NOTHING about starting a business!
- I finally got smart and realized that I should just laminate my little ones' "All About My Day" sheets instead of continuing to print them over and over wasting paper AND ink. How did I not think to do this before? HA! Embarassing!
- What happened to Winter? I feel like we totally skipped it this year! Im stoked about that but worried at the same time.... I would rather have a semi-winter than to have a summer of 120 degrees in exchange! Keeping my fingers crossed that it wasnt a trade off!
- Does anyone know anything about all the jazz on Ya.z birthcontrol? I have been on it for years and have never had a problem (yes, I questioned my OBGYN when the commercials about it causing death started coming on but she ensured me I was fine). But now I am hearing they are considering recalling it? But then others are saying they arent! I just dont want to continue to subject my body to something if it's clearly causing problems with a lot of people. ANY ADVICE?
- I have NO time. EVER. I have had to neglect my love of Pinterest the past few weeks bc of the lack of time and I.DONT.LIKE.IT! Come on Vacation! Oh....wait! I dont get a vacation! HA!
Posted by A at 11:10 AM
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
- When people don't use their blinkers
- Overprotective moms who freak out over everything (thus freaking their kids out and creating needless anxiety in them)
- When people don't use manners (especially children - come on parents, this is your job to teach them)
- Selfish people
- Old people who drive 10 miles under the speed limit
- When people drag the ending of a word (ie "So today I went to wooorrrrkkk and well there was this guuuuyyyyy....")
- Stupid people
- People who let their kids put stickers on the inside of the car windows. I mean, Really? Why?
- When parents allow their boys to act like crazy freakin hoodlims and justify it by saying, "Oh! Boys will be boys!"
- When people teach their children the incorrect word for something because they think its cute. For example: Cuppy = cup, Hot Doggy = hot dog. Hello?! Do you want your 30 year old to call it a cuppy?! :)
- When people use there/their/they're, etc the wrong way.
- Bad grammer
- People who act entitled.
I think I seriously have a problem with how many pet peeves I have! These things like REALLY bug me! Sometimes its hard to hold my tongue-- but I do!.... well most of the time :)
What bugs you?
Posted by A at 3:18 PM