Thursday, November 12, 2009

Update on RB!

HALLELUJAH!

RB sent a text to her friend who then posted it on her blog that says

"{birth mom} called me. She explained that she can sign TPR on Monday. She told me why she is unable to sign before then and her reasons are valid. I'm not worried too much. It just means I'm stuck out here for another week. "

AHHH You have no idea how many times a day I think of RB and pray for everything to work out! Even though I dont know her IRL, I know that she is meant to be a mom and I just hope and pray with everything that I am that this is her Baby Mac!

Please visit her blog ( here you go, Jess!) and send some love (I dont think she'll mind me recruiting some love and prayers :)



No {new} news on the "me front." Just same old, same old. Anytime I think of N, I get an awful feeling in my stomach and I want to cry. He has broken my heart over and over again and its becoming harder and harder to not just become more angry and less indifferent. I am constantly trying to come up with ways to make O mine for good and well, Im just really anxious all the time right now. School is not giving me a break- I have a Chem test tomorrow, presentation monday, paper to write, and God only knows what else - and I feel like I will never get to breathe again.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your dog is so cute...and BIG. LOL Ill go visit your friends blog and give her some cyber love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great news:)

    For my blog I dont mind new readers at all. I actually am probably about to shut down the other one thats the only reason I made it private.

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers