Sunday, November 8, 2009

I was wrong

I was wrong to be hopeful.

Talked to N this morning. He said he just didn't think he could do it. That he spends too much time with O to give him up. Said that he'd let me take O to school with me next semester sometimes but that he'd like to just keep things the way they are.

Im trying to see the silver lining... but it's pretty faint. I cant do this for another... however long it lasts. At some point, somethings gotta give. One of us has to cave. Its not like we can do this for the next 10 years. I wont give O up so what the heck do I do?

I should have known.

...and he's upset that his friends think he is "flaky" and "unreliable." I wonder why they think that...

3 comments:

  1. Oh Allison I am so sorry that he has fallen through. I am glad however that you were not totally SET on it yet b.c you knew he could possibly do this. It makes me mad that he keeps stringing you along like this though. If he is not going to do it.. he KNOWS that and doesn't need to tell you otherwise.

    This is a very tough time to try and see the silver lining... but it is there. sometimes you can't see it until after the storm though. so hold out for it... it is there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry he is being a butthead. Take Olly for a few days and then never give him back! Change your number and don't tell him where you are moving to!

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh......so sorry. I really hope things work out soon for your sanity's sake.

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers