Sunday, November 15, 2009

Subleaser update & more **WITH UPDATE**

I decided to text the girl who is suppose to sublease from me today. She responded pretty quickly saying that she definitely wants to sublease from me but that she is trying to get out of her housing contract with the university for her dorm first. The university told her that they would meet and discuss her situation and let her know by NEXT Monday. I know its not her fault but I really dont want to wait another week to try to finalize something with her because I am waiting until I have my lease taken over in order to sign another lease. I guess I have no choice though because she is the only one who has contacted me. I mean, given, I didnt post any more signs on campus after she called me so I guess I could do that if I needed to.

I got a few emails back from some people I emailed from craigslist and 1 sounded psycho so I threw that option out, 1 was much farthur away than I thought so I through THAT one out and the last girl sounded really annoying on the phone but I decided that I would still go check it out tomorrow. I am meeting with her at 4:30 tomorrow before my night class. Im nervous because I wana like her but I already think I dont based on our phone conversation. She barely even let me talk and said that her dog is a little territorial. I know at this point, Olly wont be spending all of his time with me but when he does come, I dont want him to be uncomfortable bc this other dog is crappy.

Ill let you know how it goes.

UPDATE***
So as I was searching for places, I came across a housing post from back in September that had an AWESOME all inclusive rent price for a room within someone's townhome about 10 minutes from campus. The townhome photos were BEAUTIFUL and I thought to myself, "Dont even email her, there is no way it is still available after 2 months of being online." But for some reason, I did email her. This was all like 1 hour ago. Well she just called me and WOW I am so impressed! She is an older woman whos last occupant was a college student and she was a sports medicine major in college too and is now an OBGYN :) - how awesome is that!! Definately in my field of future study :) She sounds so nice and asked if I would like to come see the townhome tomorrow night after my night class. The whole upstairs would be mine and it is furnished if I need it to be WHICH WOULD BE GREAT SINCE I WOULD HAVE TO UHAUL MOST OF MY STUFF HOME ANYWAYS IN JANUARY! :) The best part? She says there is no need for me to sign a lease. That she understands that when I graduate, I wont want to stay in greensboro anymore. I am trying to tell myself not to get too excited because even this seems just too good to be true and we all know what people say about things seeming too good to be true. I am excited tho- I cant help it. I really hope this isnt too good to be trueeeee!!

What do YOU think!?


1 comment:

  1. yeah, sounds great! I'm so excited for you! The house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers