Friday, November 13, 2009

Sometimes, I really hate myself...

for missing him.

I shouldnt.
I really really shouldnt.

but sometimes, it just hits me- HARD and I miss him so much it hurts. I know I miss what we HAD, not what we would have now... so I have to remind myself that the "bliss" I am allowing myself to miss and remember is not reality. But still, it sucks.

AND... I took my 4th Chemistry Exam of the semester tonight and then watched Flash Forward, Greys Anatomy x2 and Priviate Practice x2 (last wks and this wks) to unwind... sooooo WHY AM I STILL ANXIOUS AND STRESSED? sigh. Im ready to see the light at the end of the tunnel.


1 comment:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself it is normal to miss him. He was a huge part of your life. I'm glad you were able to relax with some of your favorite shows.

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers