Monday, November 9, 2009

OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!

Collier is now "in a relationship" with some girl on facebook! HAHAHA!

I knew that all frat boys are the same and they cant be trusted and that I should have trusted my gut!

I already knew that I most likely didn't like him enough to date him but this is infuriating and hilarious all at the same time!

Wow! The past 5 days have just been getting more and more interesting by the minute!

Welp, moving right along :)


PS PLEASE BE PRAYING FOR STELLAN! He is being wheeled in to surgery to do another ablation as I type (12:40pm). Lord God, PLEASE be with this little angel!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Hilarious and frustrating is so true!:) Maybe you guys can still hang out as friends once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brat! Guys are funny sometimes!

    The baby will be in my prayers!

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers