Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yes, I am posting 3x in one day.

Im no longer exhausted. Im just pissed.

I have officially laid out 2 ground rules with N (thus far... Im sure there will be more)

  1. You may not discus your relationship with PsychoB* at any moment in time with me regardless of why you feel justified in doing so. Anytime you feel like you are going to break this rule, please hang up and do not call back for at least 24 hours.
  2. Stop feeding me Bull.Shit. DO NOT tell me ANYTHING that has ANY possibility of changing within a 1 year period. (ie. DO NOT tell me that I can have Olly and then change your mind... DO NOT tell me you broke up with HER when in reality everything will be fixed by tomorrow... DO NOT act like you are not a f*ed up piece of sh** because you are and that will never change.)
I officially told him that he is flaky and unreliable and that he is a piece of sh** and that he is lucky that I even give him the time of day because he does not deserve my friendship (his word, not mine).

I should feel much better. But I dont. Im just pissed.

Where did this come from, you ask? Ohhhh... well I never message N on fb. The only time we talk on there is when he messages me. For some UNKNOWN reason, I sent him a message tonight when he didnt send me one immediately like he usually does... All I said was "queer" which is just an ongoing joke bw us to call each other that (dont ask why, idk). He didnt respond and then signed off immediately. I got a bad feeling in my stomach but just kept getting ready for bed. He called at 11:45pm to tell me that SHE was on his fb at the moment that i sent him that message. Oh woops. (If any of you dont know... SHE has no idea that N even keeps contact with me- SHE thinks we havent spoken since April.) She got pissed and was cussing at him, he told her to get out of his house, she asked if that was really want he wanted and he said, you can stay and continue to be my girlfriend or you can walk out the door and end all this. and she walked out. For some reason I apologized when he told me that (I think it was reflex to say sorry, Im definitely not sorry.) He's not mad- said that he believes it was meant to happen. I dont buy that this is the end for them bc well, we all know how that one always turns out but I have to say... Im glad that I messaged him and she saw it. Is that awful? Yes, probably. Do I care? Nope.

I hate to say it, but he deserves it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers