Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lost clothes

I have a long list of "Lost" articles of clothing that somehow disappeared while I was storing clothes/living between 3 houses (school, my rents, N's). One of the things that I missed the most was a 3/4 sleeve simple black dress that fits me perfectly (eh hem, covers the girls nicely) that I had only worn once before somehow losing it. Its been well over a year and a half since the last time I have seen it... and after searching EVERY possible bag, corner, closet, and car I could think of, I gave up.

Guess what I found today in the weirdest place ever?

Now if I could just find the rest of the stuff, Id be in great shape!

2 comments:

  1. TOo funny! I'm so glad you found it, but isn't it weird how things like this happen? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to know... WHERE'D you find it so I can go look in a similar place to find my missing clothes too! Not that I have a LITTLE anything in clothing but all the same they are my missing clothes :P!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers