Monday, November 16, 2009

CRAP.

I just looked back at the email I sent A (the owner of the townhome) and realized I didnt even mention Olly in it because I just sent a quick blurb about myself since I never thought the room would still be available. UGHHH! Sooo I just sent her an email explaining my situation HOPING and PRAYING this isnt a deal breaker! Her housing post states "if you have a pet, we can discuss the rules." So I am assuming she is okay with pets but wants to make sure they are potty-trained and all! I guess I'll wait and see what she says when she replies so I can see whether she even still wants to meet with me still tonight.

Are you tired of my very random and probably uninteresting posts yet?

1 comment:

  1. haha no!

    it is just part of who you are and I am frankly interested to see what happens with you and Olly!

    I pray for you both and want to see YOU happy and doing well!

    sure hope the apt is still a go!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers