Monday, November 9, 2009

Exhausted

Im too tired to give a real post so heres the bullet points

  • PRAISE GOD! Baby STELLAN's ablation went great(!) and the doctors were even able to avoid giving him a pacemaker! This little fighter is SVT FREEEEEE!!!!!
  • My good blog friend, RB, is enjoying time with her brand new daughter who was born a week ahead of the birthmother's scheduled C-section! I am so happy for her! I will try to post more of their story when I have her permission! It has been a long long road for she and her husband and I am so glad they are finally parents!
  • I met with the possible subleaser tonight and it went great. Shes a little younger than I thought she was but hey, Im not the one living with her and Roommate likes her a lot so now Im just waiting for her to talk to her parents one last time before we go in and sign my lease over to here. Now, I just need to find a place to live. ha.
  • School is kicking my butt. I feel like I havent slept in weeks (Jess! I know you know what Im talking bout!)
  • I have a Chemistry test thursday and I couldnt keep my brain working long enough to study more than 2 questions tonight... so now Im blogging instead.
  • Goodnight.
Is it friday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers