Thursday, September 24, 2009

That settles it.

I started writing this post the week before my birthday...

"N's has been working on a wakeboard movie for the past year that premiers on October 3rd. He has asked me to come numerous times and I have always said, We'll see. I keep going back and forth. I should stay in boro that weekend since my fall break falls after the next weekend and I wont go home two weekends in a row but I have also been involved in the first 7 months of the process and would really like to see the finished product.

My biomechanics professor gave us a possible 5 bonus points to work a race that falls on- you guessed it!- October 3rd. I feel like that is my sign to just stay in boro and get the bonus points and just have N send me a copy. I dont want to be unsupportive but I am also not trying to feel awkward or whatever going to the premier and risk seeing people that could make the night awful. Im not worried about seeing N- Im worried about who I see N WITH."



After all of this... I think I'll go ahead and email the lady to tell her I'll work the race. No reason not to now.


1 comment:

  1. You should definitely work that race. You need to start living for YOU.

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers