Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Again!?

Last year on my birthday, I had my first Chemistry exam of the semester and then the very next day, I had an Exercise Physiology exam. Soo what did I do on my birthday?! Study. Yes folks, thats all I did on my 21st birthday- I did not celebrate with friends and family or even have a remotely good time... I simply studied. What got me through that birthday was the knowledge that NEXT YEAR, my birthday would be better and I would celebrate double time and enjoy it.

Fast forward to "next year" (which is now for those of you having a hard time following along)
and I find...

I was wrong about my double time celebration.
History is repeating itself.

Not only do I have a Chemistry Exam tomorrow
but I NOW (as announced today) have a Biomechanics Quiz on Friday.

I almost cried when my professor announced the Quiz.

I have plans to go to dinner with some friends and then we were just gonna hang out afterwards at an Oyster Bar listening to good music and having a few drinks (them mostly, not me- alcohol is yuck unless its masked by some fruity flavor like in a strawberry daquiri :)

But Nope, that will not occur this year.

Dinner is still on but I will then promptly return to my apartment to study for my "oh so not expected for friday" quiz.

Thanks UNCG professors for 2 great birthdays in a row!

PS. In my desperation, I did actually email my biomechanics professor asking (okay maybe begging) him to move the quiz to Monday so I dont have to cry. Is that bad? haha We'll see what he says when... I mean IF... I get a response :0)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on getting that quiz moved to Monday. Have a great dinner out with your friends. Make the most of it, and order yourself a daquiri!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers