Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday RB... and ME!

I seriously feel like just yesterday I was turning 16 and getting my drivers license and now... I'm the big honkin' 22! whoa! Man, I'm getting old! :)

Even though I would LOVE to sleep in today since I do not have class until 2pm, I will not. I'm going to get up, head to campus by 9 and study my tushy off until my exam at 530! Wish me luck!

Today, I get to share a birthday with my best bloggy friend, RB! I'm so glad that I get to share my birth day with such an awesome and supportive friend like her! I have never met her, nor do I even know her real name, but she is a a constant source of encouragement and kind words... that sometimes is the only thing that keeps me moving forward! If you get a chance, head over, check out her story, and give her a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY blog-hug :)

Thanks RB for always being there to read every one of my ramblings and give me encouragement and advice from the heart! Your friendship means so much to me and I thank God every day for allowing you to become a support system I never thought I would truly find here in blogland! Have a great birthday! :)


PS (no reply from professor yet if anyone is wondering- hopefully in the am! keep you fingers crossed!)

Also, N texted me earlier asking for my address here at school????!!!! I gave it to him but I have no idea why he needed it?! I didnt ask because I was hard-core studying with a friend and didnt want to get myself worked up about the many possible reasons why he might need it. I guess we'll find out eventually. ??? I dont know what to think. :(

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday right back at you!!! I feel blessed to have found you in blog land :) I hope that you hear from that professor of yours. Don't worry about why N asked for your address. The why doesn't matter. Enjoy your day and good luck on your exam! Oh, and my name is B.ri.dget by the way. I am just super secretive about it on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers