Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I have always been a long time reader of MckMama's Not Me! Mondays but have never participated until TODAY! I hope you enjoy all of the things that I DID NOT do the past couple of weeks.

One night last week, I most certainly did not take a shower and shave only ONE of my legs and then proceed to get out of the shower and dry off before realizing it. And I would NEVER just decide I was too tired to get back in and do the other and just go to bed with lopsided hairy legs instead.

I did not eat three chocolate mini eclairs for breakfast last Tuesday because I was running later and that was the first thing I saw in my fridge. Nope, not me. I always give myself plenty of time to eat a highly nutritious breakfast to prepare myself for the day.

There is NO possible way that I spent the majority of my 22nd birthday studying my butt off. I definitely partied like it was 1999 and was stoked that my quiz got canceled the next day. Because, you know, I wasn't ready for it anyways.

I have never ever sat on the pot while I... uhh...did my business while also using my laptop because I was just so darn busy, I didn't think I could waste any time not studying. Absolutely not, I would NEVER do that and if I did, I would NEVER tell the blog world about it because that would be WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION.

I did not watch Grey's Anatomy's season premier and cry THE ENTIRE 87 minutes! Seriously? I mean who gets so attached to the NOT REAL characters that sometimes they forget its just a show and that they didn't REALLY die in real life or get cancer or randomly join the army or have PTSD or are afraid their wife will die in their arms or freakin' decide to merge two of the most competative hospitals in Seattle . Er.... Uh.... Ahem.....yeah not me.

... and you would never find me using a Clor.ox Disposable Toil.et Wand to scrub my filthy bathtub because I just didn't want to have to get down on all fours to do it with a sponge and spray. No way. Never. I always follow the directions to cleaning products and use them in their appropriate area.

Whew! I have to admit, that felt good! Won't you join?! If you are in need of some side-splitting laughter, head on over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read others.

2 comments:

  1. This is great. I would never spray Febreeze on the floor to mask the smell of puppy poo! I always use cleaning products for their intended purpose too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!? Clorox toilet scrubber on the tub? I am seriously going to have to try that! Love the Grey's....I seriously considered skipping the PTA meeting that was scheduled the same evening (even though I'm VP....) just so I wouldn't miss a minute. So good!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers