Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dang, my feet hurt!

Unfortunately, I have been VERY UNproductive this week on the school front. I need to start studying for my Biomechanics quiz on Friday and TEACH myself 2 weeks worth of Chemistry since my professor thinks that he should make any and all students who ask questions feel stupid. I also need to start a project for my Business Communications class and get a jump start on 2.5 weeks worth of laundry. Hmmm I think I need to get on that long list of "To Do's" and do it ASAP.

I went with a few friends last night to The Co.me.dy Zo.ne to see some local comedians perform at a great price (I had a 2 for 1 ticket coupon!) I had a great time except for the expensive food, $4 waters and LOTS of drunk people smoking all around me. Ha! You'd think I would get used to it by now since like 25% of people smoke these days but I havent. Its gross and bothers the crap out of me that people arent respectful of others when they choose to pay a company to kill them prematurely... but whatever. For the most part, the comedians were really funny (although a little inappropriate at times).
ANYWAYS, This morning I got up early, drove to Asheboro and went with a couple of girls to the North Carolina Zoo! I have never been (at least not at an age I can remember) so I was excited to see everything- Apparantly the entire city of Asheboro had the same idea because it was CROWDED and HOT HOT HOT but it was so neat to see such amazing animals up close!I didnt have much time to hang out with them after the Zoo because I had to drive home and get to work by 5pm. I knew before I had even left the zoo that I was going to regret doing so much standing and walking when I got to work. Bottom Line, I have jacked up feet. Im 21 years old and my feet hurt like Im a 7 month pregnant woman by the end of the day. Ive been told I probably have bone spurs in my heels and that I need some major orthotics made just for me if I want to get through a day without major pain. Pathetic, I know. Anyways, I was right. I was definately having some discomfort by the time I got to work and was literally trying keep myself from just sitting down in the middle of the store within 2 hours of my shift starting out of pure pain. Luckily, I made it to 9:30 and have been sitting with my feet propped up since then as I watch the HGTV channel :) Hahahaha I feel like an old lady but Dang! My feet hurt!!
This week, I am planning to try a few new SIMPLE recipes so if you have any ideas, shoot them this way, please! Im not picky but I dont like onions or tomato chunks- haha. I will try to post about how it goes randomly throughout the week! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! Take care of those feet girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers