Saturday, June 6, 2009

RollerCoaster Ride.

This whole thing is like a rollercoaster ride except for that its not fun. One day things are bearable and then the next, my stomach is in knots and I just want to run away.

On a positive note.. I got to spend last night and today with this precious baby boy :)

I've really missed this little guy (okay okay- I know, hes not little anymore). Hes my world and I hate that I only get to spend limited time with him. N has been great about letting me take him whenever I want, for however long I want. Its just hard because being with O reminds me that things arent the same anymore. I know that he knows things are different. When he's with me, he wont leave my side and when I drop him off, he cries because he knows I wont be home in a couple of hours like normal. Okay... I need to stop- Im gonna get sad.

Time to go get some more snuggles before I have to drop him back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers