Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Battery is dying!!!

My computer's charge cord is broken so I have to rig it to charge my computer. Right now, its not working so I guess a trip to Best.Buy is in todays plans. So Heres whats been going- bullet style- hopefully before my 9% battery dies!
  • I dont know why but Ive been thinking about N hardcore since yesterday. I dont know if its the fear of what he will say in response to me prompting him decide what he wants out of all this or what but I dont like it. Im starting to get that "ugh" feeling in my stomach again. I guess Im going to just try to stay busy today to try to avoid that.
  • I have to go to the Dentist today :( I like my hygenist but my mouth always hurts bad when I go and Im tired of my dentist saying "wow you have a beautiful smile!" when I know hes already told that to EVERY other patient he's had that day. HA!
  • I went ahead and bought a cute O'neill rash guard yesterday at Dicks Sporting Goods. Now I feel less pressed to find a tankini. I will still look some before the trip but at least now, Im set if I dont find anything else. I tried to find a picture of it online but couldnt. Its light blue with "O'neill" on the front and back. Very simple, but cute.

Okay more later. My computer is about to die!

2 comments:

  1. Keeping busy sounds like a great plan :) Have fun at the dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target has some cute suits on sale right now just an FYI! :)

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers