Sunday, June 14, 2009

AC, exhaustion, and O

I am EXHAUSTED but for some unknown reason, tonight seems destined to be a sleepless one.

It probablly doesnt help that the AC stopped working yesterday and leaked through the ceiling, down the walls, into the carpet and peeled off the wall paint. Its BLAZING hot in here even with multiple fans going and the windows open. With the rate of insurance claims and repairs, this may be a long hot summer!!!














On a more positive note, I spent most of the day with O :) I think I most certainly love that dog more than anything in this world! haha



















(and yes he has a crazy love of tennis balls. He carries it around with him everywhere when he spend the day with me)

I have a cute video of him playing one of his silly games with me but I'll have to figure out how to post it some other time. :)

2 comments:

  1. O looks so sweet :) One of our dogs has a crazy love for dirty socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't doggy love the best? My dog Oscar always knows when I need some love... and then he wants me to throw his ball, too! :) Thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers