Friday, October 30, 2009

Yikes!

This was intended to be an automobile commercial to air in Great Britain. However, when they finished shooting the video footage, the editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. The ad never ran on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon. Watch CLOSELY by the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car and then, following it along the road...Its Spooky! Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide.

Oh and PS. Olly is 2 years, 2 months and 2 days old today! Man, I love tickers! :) Happy 2-2-2 Baby Boy!

2 comments:

  1. You got me! If I had volume on my school computer, I would have jumped out of my seat and probably pissed my pants...thanks!

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not even going to watch it til morning! LOL... I will have nightmares to no end! And I still have to go outside and unpack our car! NO THANKS! lol...

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers