Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Other Side.

Then the other side comes in....

What if everything works out? What if N REALLY gives Olly to me? What if he is MINE and MINE alone?

A few things come to mind....
  • Guilt.... for taking Olly from his father; someone who loves him so much and wants the best for him....
  • Relief.... that I don't have to wonder each time I drop O off if this will be the last time I ever see him
  • Stress.... trying to pay rent (bc my rents wont let me live with them long term if I have Olly), handle school, make money (somehow) and still be able to afford dog food, vet bills, and grooming.
  • Fear... that N and I will never talk if I am Olly's sole owner.... that N will resent me for taking his son... that N will regret this one day and want Olly back
I'm just afraid of making the wrong decision.

I want the best for this little guy...


but I want him. I love him more than I ever thought I would. He makes horrible days better. I love how he freaks out when I come home. I love how he wants to sleep right up next to me no matter how big or small the bed is. I love how he follows me around. I love how he cries when he cant find me. I love his little face. I just love having him with me...

...but what If I'm thinking about ME too much? What if I'm being selfish? What then?...

2 comments:

  1. I'd do whatever you can to keep Olly. He is your baby. Where there is a will, there is a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that everything will work out just fine:) If N wants to give you Olly, then take him and run!!:)

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers