Thursday, October 1, 2009

I might not do it the same but I'd do it all again.

I completely forgot to post about this back when it happened and I just found this in my draft box so I figured I would go ahead and let you all see it- haha. Ya know, just to make sure you guys are on top of it all

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eric Church is an awesome country singer right out of the mountains of North Carolina. If you like country and enjoy someone singing about real stuff, he may just be your man. :)

My status a while back was, "Allison might not do it the same but she'd do it all again." (this is in reference to one of Church's songs- duh! haha)

Seriously, it didn't even take 5 minutes following the post before this conversation occurred through text:

N: is that directed towards me? Meaning you wouldn't date me if you could do it all again?

A: No, it means I would date you all over again but that I would do things differently if I could. I will never regret spending those 6.5 years with you, you know that.

N:What would you do different?

A: Lots of stuff. Stuff that I thought mattered so much then really doesn't matter when I think about it now n vice versa. U live, u learn, I guess. Sorry I was so tough to be with sometimes.

N: Never apologize to me... you were a great girlfriend and I know I will live to regret all this honestly

Well okay then... thanks for the heads up.... I think???

3 comments:

  1. He seems really confused about what he wants. Bless his little heart!! "Carolina....keep calling me home."

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does seem very confused!! Hopefully he will figure things out before its to late!!!
    Your always in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. N seems like he doesn't know what he wants. You're in my thoughts always :)

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers