Saturday, October 17, 2009

I sure hope...


....that no one who knows me in real life ever finds this blog.

Seriously.

I just realized how "out there" Ive made myself to the blog world and Im pretty sure a lot of people would be really mad that I have discussed their inclusion in my life to total strangers (well strangers to them anyways)

Im pretty sure N would KILL me if he knew I was putting all our dirty laundry out for the {blog} world to see. Yep. He would. Im almost positive.

Ive never felt like this was a big risk.

Ya know, someone that you know randomly coming across your blog by accident out of the 3098209409739074 million that are out there - pretty unlikely but I guess anything is possible.

I have never posted this url anywhere so I dont see how it could be found anyways. I dont know why I am thinking about this now but it just occurred to me that I'm playing with fire if you really think about it. :)

No worries all of my... 5 readers! :) This doesn't mean that I'm going private or anything. Just something that popped in my mind today while I SHOULD have been studying before work!

What do YOU guys think? I know many of you are secretive about real names and where you live but I wanted to hear your thoughts :)

Post about Ollydog's future coming next.

3 comments:

  1. If you're really concerned, go back and change names. For example, all the letter names I give on my blog are not the real first letters of their names. Also, delete all pictures. It's worth it for a little more peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought the same thing. I use to talk about my niece who died and posted her pics but took those out because I thought it wasn't fair to the baby's father to display his laundry out in the world. So now I keep it all about us and yes, I ocassionaly talk about family. You on the other hand have talked a lot about N and if he finds out, I think he would be mad, lol, but who cares! :) Something I did for security purposes is put in initials rather than my name in my profile (the one you made with blogger). Your title is pretty generic and does not come back to you. It doesn't have your name or last name, so I'm pretty sure N will not even know to find it!

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think going private would keep a lot of your worries at bay! Just announce it and tell your readers to send you an email to get the link permission.

    I have been thinking about doing that so I can post pics of our Miley Bird. And no for the most part we don't use the kids real names. And for us I only use first letters and I think my name is on there but it is my nick name. If anyone researches enough they will find out it is you so really I think the only peace of mind is "privacy"... believe me us 5 will follow you on over into your private world! LOL

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers