Thursday, October 1, 2009

You woulda thought...

that my roomate MUST NOT have heard me talk ALL week about how excited I was about how all of my favorite shows are coming on ABC tonight......

Why would you have thought this, do you ask?!

OH! well, maybe, because she decided that TONIGHT of all nights SHE wanted to watch the WV vs CO game in the living room even though she does not like either team.... and has her own gigantic TV in her room that she could watch it on just fine.....

yeah....

So here I sit, in my room trying to watch my shows on a teeny tiny TV while there is a perfectly BIG tv in the living room that I could be using instead....

I am going to smile anyways though :) and enjoy 3 full hours of some awesome shows on ABC and try to forget that my roomate is beginning to show signs that her habitual selfishness has not been corrected as I had previously thought.....ahem.. yeah thats what Im gonna do.

8pm: Flash Forward (NEW!!)
9pm: Grey's Anatomy
10pm: Private Practice


Smiling anyways :)


3 comments:

  1. I love the ABC line up on Thursday nights!!! And shame on your roommate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your roommate stinks! You should have asked her to use her t.v. I wish I had time for t.v. shows...my teacher is currently the devil!

    I love the song and the lyrics to the post before this! I love finding comfort in music!

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. DVR in our house is set for a full Thursday line up!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers