Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Thanks JESS for giving me this awesome Award! You are such an inspiration to me and I am happy to be able to pass this one along to some other kreativ bloggers!


Here are the rules:

1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.

5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

HERE WE GO!!!

7 things you may not know about me:
  1. I LOVE CAROLINA BASKETBALL! GO HEELS!
  2. My feet have shrunk from a size 9 to a size 7-7.5 in the last 4 years. (?????)
  3. I originally wanted to be a Social Worker. Then I realized I would probably get arrested for taking it upon myself to take children out of unsafe homes with unfit guardians without going through the legal requirements :) The law takes too long and I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. So yeah, probably not a good fit for me unless I want to go to jail :)
  4. I don't like scary movies AT ALL. I seriously cower with my hands covering my eyes the whole time and then get scared going places in the dark for DAYS afterward... haha yeah...
  5. I have traveled to Kenya
  6. My mom is my best friend
  7. I never thought anyone would ever read my blog. I started it to journal through this whole thing with N and nothing more. Its been a pleasant surprise and an unexpected blessing.
I nominate:
  1. Baby Mac...Where are you?
  2. The Nut House
  3. Joyous Journeys
  4. Chad, Nikki, Clayton, and Johanna
  5. Looking for Another Angel
  6. Life and Adoption!
  7. The Making of M.O.M. (Marvelous, Ordinary, Miracles)
There are SO MANY more that I would love to award but I'm limited to 7 :(

I love each and every one of you!

2 comments:

  1. YAY thanks for the award!!! I would like to thank all my readers for making this possible :)...okay okay...

    So here's the skinny on the fat. I don't know how to do this BUT FOR you I will TRY! :)... It may take some time but I will eventually try! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB7T3lJ3dZ4

    Everytime I hear this song I think of you and N. It is a beautiful song and in some ways it really reminds me of you guys. Check it out...and grab a box of tissue, it makes me tear up whenever I listen to it. lol!

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers