Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What do ya think?!

Remember when I vented about the bathing suit issue for my nannying trip in August HERE and I was FREAKING OUT because I couldnt find anything appropriate ANYWHERE?!

Okay... well thanks to Beth!!!!!, who suggested http://www.limericki.com/, I think I have narrowed it down to two MODEST tankini tops.
































Now, now... dont get TOO excited yet because I am still trying to figure out which sizes I should order to ensure that I am... .... covered but at least I found CUTE options that I dont mind spending money on!!! :) I have emailed the company for some advice and furthur sizing information to try to make the best choice on size (so I wont have to send them back and/or exchange them for different sizes and pay for shipping YET AGAIN! ahhhhhh. )
Hopefully I'll hear back soon so I can go a head and place an order. Man, I hope they fit!
Just wanted to see what you guys thought of them. I think they are pretty darn cute! :)

3 comments:

  1. They're adorable! I especially love the pink frill on the first one. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the black and white one!!!
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like them! I love my suits from them...and I think they run a bit small if that helps. :-)

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers