Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Not much going on here just trying to stay busy without exhausting myself :) A lot of my regular babysitting families are heading back into town so I've been able to babysit a little more lately and try to prepare financially for the upcoming school year. I had a job last night, this morning, and again all day tomorrow and then I will head down to Ocean Isle for the night to hang out with one of my friends from school. I'll head back home friday afternoon and then Im taking O Saturday and Sunday while N is out of town. Im not going to lie... I am pretty tired !!! I guess Ive gotten used to doing a whole lot of nothing lately and being busy again is throwing me for a loop :) News on my career decision and other stuff coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers