Friday, July 10, 2009

Hoping and Wishing and Praying...

yes yes that is what I am doing.

Hoping and wishing and praying... THAT THE DANG TANKINIS I ORDERED WILL FIT WHEN I FINALLY GET THEM IN THE MAIL AND ONTO MY BODY! :)
I went ahead and ordered both tops in a Small AND a Medium just to be sure that SOMETHING will fit. Well... unless my luck shows true and NONE of them fit. Ha Then I will just return the sizes that dont fit and avoid having to pay for shipping and handling twice with an exchange.

I chose not to order any of the bottoms from the site because since they are "modest" they all came up really high and I am just not into that. So I went with a simple black bottom from Victoria Secret for the black and white top (scroll down to the last post if you forgot what it looked like)
I got this solid brown bottom from http://www.tillys.com/ for only $13.97 for the brown and pink suit (I thought it would be way too hard to find a pink bottom to match well enough).
Well... then I got to thinking... What will I wear with the brown bottoms when I want to wear a bikini instead of a tankini...????? so thus.... THIS litte sale item was added to my online cart also.

I always pick up brown bathing suits and then never get them because they arent on sale so what better time to get one than when IT IS on sale! :) (And they had an XL which is hard to come by in the surf clothes world so I had to jump on it!)

Well... then of course that nifty little thing on the side bar (the one that tells you things you "might also like") showed THIS cute little Volcom top for only $9.97 (originally 37.99)!!

and well.... when I saw the cute back... I was sold! :)

Now Im just waiting for everything to arrive while I hope and wish and pray that it all fits and I dont have to do any major returns.... because WE ALL know how annoying that is! :)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers