Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I chose to email N this morning about how upset I am that he is keeping me from O. I made it clear that I am not trying to get him back, but that I dont want things to end like this... us not talking and being on bad terms (for reasons of which I dont even know). I gently reminded him that we always said that no matter what, I would be able to be in O's life. I also said I didnt know what happened to get things to this point but that I hope he will talk to me about it so that whatever he is thinking can be clarified and justified. Pretty much that I hope he reconsiders his current decision because his friendship is important to me. I feel that is all I can do. I really dont know whether I will get a reply because I never really expected things to come down to this. I dont even want to imagine never seeing O again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers