Tuesday, July 28, 2009

If Im moving forward... why do I feel so crappy?!

I'm not sure what my deal is. Ive just been really down these last few days and I don't know why. I feel like I'm moving in the right direction but its like something is still bothering me that I cant pinpoint. Here's what has happened today, no real order, just filling everyone in on my very uneventful life.
  1. I really miss Olly. This is the first morning Ive woken up without him in 4 days. Didn't think Id get used to him being around again that quick but I did.
  2. I ordered THIS tankini top last Wednesday in another attempt to clothe myself in the Bahamas. Thought that well....15 or so Business days should be PLENTY of time to get it in the mail. Today, noticed that it still hasn't even been shipped. Called the company, was told that they haven't shipped it yet but that it should arrive by the 7th. Uh. What?! That's like way over the stated 8-10 days to receive an order. Praying it comes in time and that... IT FITS!!!
  3. I babysit for one of the PTs I volunteer with. Have always loved his wife. Shes now selling JuicePlus+ and asked me to look into it. It seems like a good supplement but Im not trying to pay for something like that while in College. She has been calling me trying to "talk" to me about the product. Ive kind of blown her off (nicely of course) since I have no intention of actually buying it. She called AGAIN today and mentioned me trying to sign on as a JuicePlus+ consultant part time. ?????????WHAT?????????? Not sure I even love the product. Not sure I would even want to do that. Not sure it would be a smart move considering I have IC (it might make it worse?? I don't know) Now Ive been mooched into having a three way consultation with her and another JuicePlus consultant tomorrow night at 7pm. Annoying? Yes! Blessing in disguise? God, I freaking hope so! Not something I wanted to deal with right now. Have I ever mentioned I DO NOT like pushy people.
  4. The family I am going to the Bahamas with found out they are pregnant with #4 a couple of weeks ago!!! :) Long story short, their oldest (5 yrs old) has always said some pretty crazy things that seem to come true a lot of the time. (I may have to swear on my life that I think shes prophetic) Anyways, she has been talking about her "baby sisters" for about a year now. What baby sisters you ask? Well... she has none!- only two younger brothers. She always talks about her twin baby sisters and how God will send them when He is ready. I'm going with the mom tomorrow to her first OB appointment and I am wondering whether we will see two sacs instead of one!!! Mom has said that this pregnancy is WAY different than her other 3 but that she doesn't want to get her hopes up about it maybe being twins. Would so be crazy if it is and the little on "called it" but seriously I wouldn't put it past God to allow a child to give us a message!! :) I will let you know what we find! Obviously one healthy baby is completely AWESOME too but I'm just curious as to whether her "prophecies" turn out true.
  5. Nothing is more frustrating than when someone asks me to babysit and says "Ill call you back when I know for sure" and then the night before comes around and they still haven't bothered to call. A lot of people act like I don't have a life and that I sit around waiting for them to ask me to babysit. What makes this time worse is that Ive never even babysat for this family before. She booked me for an entire week and then canceled the night before when she remembered that the kids had camp that week. There went an entire week of potential other jobs I could have booked if I had known. I'm just annoyed.
  6. Not sure if I'm stoked with how the Bachelorette ended. First off, I SOMEHOW always stumble across who they pick on facebook, people.com, whatever BEFORE I have a chance to watch the episode- HUGE BUMMER so I wont say who she picks in case one of you hasn't watched it yet but yeah... not that I don't like him... just think I liked the other guy better. Whatever... its not my life- ha. I wonder if it will last?

If your still reading... thanks! I really really appreciate your dedication to reading my very un-exciting life stories and making me feel better with your comments anyways ;)

1 comment:

  1. I like the title of this post. I've been in a crappy slump myself lately. I hope your tankini top arrives SOON! (and that it fits :) )

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers