Thursday, July 30, 2009

No turning back now!!!!!!

As of about 5 seconds ago, I am officially heading in the medical sonography career direction. I dropped my Physics II class which is necessary for PT school so THERES NO TURNING BACK NOW!!! I am scared and relieved at the same time. I feel good about my decision but am also worried that something will go wrong before/when/after I apply! WHAT IF I CANT COMPLETE ALL THE NECESSARY COURSES IN TIME?? WHAT IF I DONT GET INTO THE PROGRAM??? WHAT IF I END UP HATING IT??? Ahhhh! I know I am worrying way to soon for that since I dont apply until March but WOW, this is a whole new road that I dont know much about and its S.C.A.R.Y!!!! Right now, Im going to just worry about Fall semester and making it through without killing my roomate (more on that later- you guys need to be filled in!!!) Going with "R" to her appointment yesterday made me that much more confident that this is the path I should be on! Finally! One thing to check off my list :)

3 comments:

  1. You can do it -- no worries!!! It is scary to make big changes in your life, but have faith that you made the right decision. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD FOR YOU!!! I was secretly hoping that you would choose this path. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm so glad you found my blog! It's nice to share this with someone. I'll be in clinicals when you start school, so you can come to me for help! :)

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers