Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In regards to this post....

B & I had a serious talk on Sunday about where we are and what we want out of this relationship. I expressed my concerns about his ex and I feel that he was completely honest with me. He didnt just tell me what I wanted to hear and that felt good- He told me some things that made me uneasy and he told me some things that kept me confident that giving my heart to him isnt a mistake.... He told me that he is just in a place of uncertainty right now about life in general and where he is gonna be in 3 months but that he is 100% in this relationship with me.

I do believe that I am doing the right thing by pushing him to talk to C and get some closure about the whole situation... okay.... I take that back... I dont know that Im doing the right thing.... I am just hoping that I am. Although it scares the crap out of me not knowing how things will turn out... I am trying to constantly remind myself that God already has a plan and no matter how much I worry and freak out... it will not change that his plan is perfect and I should have comfort knowing that the Lord is in control. :) If B and I are meant to be together, then the Lord will make it happen regardless of the bumps we hit along the way.

Praying for comfort and contentment in His will and in His way.

2 comments:

  1. FIRST: Congrats on the Ultrasound entrance exam...I'm sure you did great!!

    SECOND: You are wise beyond your years...God does have a plan for you and no matter what you say, do, feel, His plan will unfold!

    cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if it hurst, being honest is the absolute best way to go. I'm proud of you for taking that really hard step. Good job. And the pic is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers