Thursday, April 8, 2010

Definitely left this in my draft box!!!

Sorry Ladies, I totally didnt realize that I didnt publish this after I told you guys about B! This is in response to my "How we Met" post back in March! (hahaa!) Wanted you guys to know you are loved even when Im MIA... or forgetful! :)

Nicole-
SO glad you commented and thank you for following along!! I look forward to getting to know you more through our blogs! :)

Nikki- I PROMISE I am still reading every single one of your blog posts! Im really slacking in the commenting area right now but I think about you every day!!!

KHS- So good to read your last few posts! I love that everything is falling back into place for you! Cant wait for the next newsletter so I can see those beautiful children of yours!!

RB- YES! You WILL be getting an wedding invitation if it turns out that way and I MOST CERTAINLY will expect your butt to be there!! :) A great excuse to finally meet in person! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers