Thursday, April 8, 2010

I realized yesterday in a panic that I have never just flat out told Blake how important he is to me and how much I care about him. Considering that he was going to be talking to C sometime soon (I actually think they spoke today but I am not sure)... I vetoed all school related work (BAD BAD idea) and sat down after work to try to put my thoughts onto paper.

2 hours later, I folded up my letter and sealed it in an envelope.

I feel such contentment knowing that I have made it clear to him what he means to me. I dont ever want to regret not telling him things and then look back and wonder if things would have been different had I told him....

I have decided it is out of my hands now that I have said my piece (well except for the fact that it was NEVER really in MY hands :) )

I have been completely calm all day today even though I knew today may be the day that he talked to C but now... as I wait for him to get off work... Im starting to get a little nervous....

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.... Trust in the Lord with all your heart... Trust in the Lord with all your heart....


I guess Ill see sooner or later...

1 comment:

  1. I have been reading all of your posts and have been hoping that things will turn out well! Now I am on the edge of my seat...please post when you can!:)

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers