Friday, May 22, 2009

Playing Mommy

As Ive said before, I have been babysitting for the last decade of my life :)

Every summer, on top of all of my regular babysitting jobs, I do a lot of overnight things while parents go on vacation.

For the next 9 days I have a family of four boys (ages 10,9,8,5) overnight while their parents are on vacation. Luckily they are still in school from 8-2 so I get a little break and some extra time to sleep. (haha) This week will be filled with baseball games, memorial day celebrations, crafts, movie nights, ice cream sunday parties, etc. I absolutely love these boys and I love that I get to be a big part of their lives.

Anyways, Im sure I'll have some funny stories to tell you along the way :)

1 comment:

  1. Yikes -- good luck with the brood! I think you're going to need that extra sleeping time!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers