Sunday, May 24, 2009

Man, was I wrong.

My plan when N and I split was to fill up as much of my time as possible in the hope that my busy-ness would prevent me from thinking about everything...

Man, was I wrong.

I thought for sure that chasing after four little boys day after day would leave me exhausted with no time to think about him...

Man, was I wrong.

On the hard days... Ive always told myself that things will get better with each passing day and that I just have to stay strong for a little while longer before things would start to look up...

Man, was I wrong.




Im tired of being wrong.

1 comment:

  1. You may be wrong now, but eventually it will be true. Time will heal you. It just takes longer than you always think that it will.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers