Thursday, August 27, 2009

So0o0o.... I got a job. **Update**

Why am I not excited?

Shouldnt I be excited?

I mean, a steady income while Im in school is good, right?!

And incentives to get really nice sports stuff for free is great, too!

And its really close to my apartment- only takes me 7 minutes to get there!

And they are allowing me to pretty much set my own schedule as long as I work most weekends a month.

Isnt it a plus that I get paid while Im being trained??

Oh yeah, and I already told him I couldnt work over Christmas break and he was cool with it?! (Didnt expect THAT one!)

All my co-workers seem really nice and accepting, too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Remind me again why Im not excited?! ;)



***Update***
The job is at Om.ega Sports which is like Di.cks Sporting Goods but a lot more personal and helpful (I think!). They are the largest personally owned sports store chain in North Carolina.

I think Im not excited because Im worried that I'll feel trapped in Greensboro because I'll have to work on the weekends! Im a mama's girl and I usually dont go longer than 2 weeks without seeing my parents and sisters! Also, Im not used to working a "real job" as I have always been a nanny and nannying jobs are very flexible and FUN! :) But, aside from my fear of something new, I guess I have found that I am a little eager to start on Monday :) but Im just a little scared, too! Im going to be venturing into unknown territory and Ive really avoided that the past few months! - "Dont rock the boat!" I guess ;) You guys are right! This will be good for me! Yay for new jobs!- ha

2 comments:

  1. Why aren't you excited or happy about it? Sounds like a great situation. What kind of job is it?

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news! I think getting out there is great medicine. I'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers