Sunday, August 23, 2009

Honest Scrap Award!

Thanks RB for the award! (You have been so amazing and so comforting over the past few months! Im so glad we are able to share our stories with one another. Thanks for always taking the time to let me know you care- It means more than you know!)



I'd like to begin by thanking my sponsors, my publisher...... :) haha jk!



Here are the rules!!

1st: link back to the person who gave you the award (see above)


2nd: give the award to 10 other bloggers.
1. bill, miss and brood
2. Barefoot and (finally) Pregnant
3. jOyOuS jOuRnEyS -
4. What to Expect When You're FINALLY Expecting
5. Waiting on Baby Paramore
6. Melissashappyending
7. ...Into the Womb
8. A Good Egg
9. Blonde Ambition
10. The Mikels Family


I have to say, this list was a little tough! I follow lots of blogs (most having to do with babies- haha!) but many people dont follow mine that I know of. I chose blogs (although there are many more!) that have really been inspirations to me and helped me get through the past few months whether through sharing their joy and celebration or through struggling together (in different ways but struggling nontheless). When I started blogging, I never thought it would be something that REALLY helped me cope with life at this stage but you guys have really made me feel like I am not alone and that I can talk about whatever is on my mind without worrying about what people will say or think of me. Bottom line: Thanks for being my bloggy friends :)

3rd: list 10 honest things about yourself.
1. I am in my last year of undergraduate studies obtaining a Sports Medicine degree.
2. I am heading towards a career in Medical Sonography (Hopefully!)
3. I am a worryer. Even when I shouldnt worry... I still find a reason to do so!
4. My mom is one of my best friends!
5. I need a job. No way I'll make it through this school year without one!
6. I love children!! When I was young, my friends used to get mad at me because I would spend more time playing with their baby brothers and sisters than them when they came over!
7. I have always wanted to be a mom!
8. I love my hometown. You'd think after almost 22 years, Id want to move somewhere else permenantly... NOPE, Im counting down the days until I can go back FOR GOOD!
9. I like unique names. All my children will have uncommon names. I was tramatized as a children being called Allison M. in my elementary school classes because there were always other Allison's to distinguish me from.
10. I love the Lord. Daily surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers