Monday, August 24, 2009

Its over

well not quite but almost. My last first day of undergraduate school. All you guys get is bullets tonight- Im too tired for anything else.
  • I barely slept last night. I tossed and turned until at least 1am and then everytime I would fall asleep, I would dream of N and some awful scenerio and would wake up in a panic or upset. This went on every hour from 3am til 7am when I just decided to lay there and stare at the ceiling until my alarm went off at 7:30am. Well, I didnt actually let it go off. I hate alarms. My body does too because most of the time I wake up 1 or 2 minutes before my alarm on my own (I guess so I can turn it off!) Im exhausted.
  • My first class was at 9am and I just realized how hard it's going to be. yay. cant wait...
  • My night class is 3 HOURS LONG. Ive had this professor before. I liked him but I definately forgot how boring and A.D.D he is.
  • I literally have classes almost all day every day this semester. My days go like this.... Class....2 hour gap.... class..... 2 hour gap....class....yeah... no fun. BUT Now that I have dropped my Physics class, I could now change the class that is smack dab in the middle of the day and really inconvenient to a more convenient time and then have less gaps. Sounds great, right?. Yeah I thought so too until I realized the class is full and the professor informed me that he cannot add me in because the university puts a cap on writing intensive courses. My only chance is to see if someone drops it this week and then get added in. Yeah. Im not that lucky.
  • The job I was going to look into is at O.me.ga Sports. My rents are ragging on me to get a "real, tax paying job" so thats what Im doing. I run, used to play soccer and lacrosse, and feel like Im good with people so good plan. I went on Sunday to talk to Josh (the store manager that the Wilmington Ome.ga store manager told me to see). Josh wasnt there. Was told to come back Monday anytime between 9am-1pm or 2pm-close. I showed up today at 10:30am and was told that Josh was not there. Uh, why?! I was told to come at the time. "Oh, no no come back at 2pm." So at 2:45pm I got in the car to make my THIRD, YES THIRD!!! trip to Ome.ga in 2 days only to sit up by the register for 40 minutes before Josh made time to talk to me. Our conversation lasted all of 5 minutes where he asked me (nicely, of course) whether I even knew anything about Ome.ga's "Fitting process." Uh.... no.... isnt that what job training is for?! Does the general public just KNOW the fitting processes for Ome.ga Sport?? Anyways- I am now going back on Wednesday for a formal interview. Sorry for my negative attitude on this story... I just dont want to get a job other than babysitting yet. I think Ill like it just fine but its out of my comfort zone and right now, Im not down with that. Im going to try to be thankful for the opportunity and hopefully I'll get the job.
  • I.CANT.FREAKING.STOP.THINKING.ABOUT.N. What is WRONG with my brain?! I havent spoken to him since Friday and of course, my mind knows this is still unusual so in turn it is deciding to torture me by making him the only thing I can think of. ****Okay so seriously... that was wierd.... as I was writing this, N called.... Not that I didnt think he wouldnt eventually call but I have to prepare for the worst in case thats what really pans out. Anyways... he makes me so mad sometimes . Its like he makes me feel better and worse all in the same sweep. Bad, I know. I just cant help it. Why do I like this boy so much?****
  • Apparantly I wasnt too tired to write a dang novel under each one of these bullets. I probably should have just done a regular post. Im done. I dont feel like typing anymore. Night.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you sleep better tonight. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness girl! :) I sure hope it gets better from here on out.

    OKAY SO... I really would like to know the beginning of your story... like with you and N... and what happened. Is there anywhere I should start on your blog to find it or you can email me if you want to briwachsman@gmail.com.

    It just seems really familiar in a part of my journey that I had to lay down a relationship to further seek GOD. It stunk but I was obedient and my heart broke until it couldn't break anymore. I still had a friendship with this guy and it was "fun" but days went on without the relationship and that was unbearably hard at times.

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers