Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Ollydog!

Today, my baby boy turns 2 years old! I can't believe how fast time has gone! Im heading home today to keep him for the weekend! A mama has to be with her baby on his birthday, right! :)

Yes, blog readers.... get excited because "O" is now officially being introduced by his real name!!...

Meet Olly :)

Welcome home day! - 7 weeks
First boat ride :) - 8 weeksHappy Thanksgiving! - 12 weeks

Playing at home - 7 months
Helping Mommy make the bed - 9 months
Happy 1st Birthday!
Boat Day! - 15 months
Lounging with Mommy in the yard - 20 months
Weekend with Mommy! - 23 months and 23 days :)
Mommy loves you, Olly!

2 comments:

  1. He's so stinkin' cute! I assume he gets a special treat on his birthday too? My dogs get pampered on their birthdays :) Aren't pets wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olly is so cute! He was so cute as a puppy...I love puppies! Shelby just celebrated her first birthday and we took her to the lake as a treat! She loved it...my puppy is a swimmer.

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers