Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Probablly TMI but funny anyways!

I just got a call from N. Definately unusual since he just called to touch base last night. In these instances, I always assume something has happened. Here's how our conversation went.



Me: Hey, is everything okay?!

N: Do you want to know what YOUR dog did today?!

Me: Um, sure.

N: Well first of all, I slept only 4 hours last night because he kept getting me up every 30 minutes to bring him out so he could diarrhea everywhere (TMI, I know!) THEN I went to school today exhausted only to come home on my break to let him out only to find the entire living room carpet covered in SH**!!! Yes, he did. YOUR dog pooed ALL OVER THE LIVING ROOM.

Me: Oh No! He must have been feeling really yucky for him to not be able to hold it! Poor baby!

N: Oh No! Not poor baby! Remember that doggy bed you got him for his birthday last year?

Me: .... Yeah.....

N: Yeah, he pooped all over that too and I had to throw it away.

Me: Thats okay, he got a lot of use out of it over the past year. Does he seem to be feeling better now?

N: Yeah, he's prancing around having a great time. Why are you not mad that YOUR dog did that?!

Me: ........Sh** happens.



HAHAHAHAH Im sorry, Im not normally a swearer but I couldnt help it! I think it is hilarious that O is definately like our child! When he does something wrong, he is automatically MY dog and when he's well behaved, he's ours or N's. HAHAHAHA. It's awful that Im finding such humor in the fact that O pooped all over the house and N had to clean it up but... I know N and he was probablly exagerating and there were only like 2 spots. haha Its just is so funny to me! Exactly what I needed today! - A good unexpected chuckle. :)


How could ANYONE ever deny that face!??! ;)


2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way...when Shelby gets sick, I feel bad for her because I know she must really be sick if she can't hold it! Plus she has a face as cute as your baby and like you said "how could anyone ever deny that face?"

    Oh and to your comment on my blog...sleeping at 5pm and waking up at 5am means I was dead tired! :) Ultrasound school is a butt kicker unless you go to a normal school. Mine is accelerated and boy do I feel it. All I do is study, sleep, study, go to school, study and maybe find time for other stuff (and study while I'm doing that).

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers