Sunday, August 23, 2009

Its here

Okay so here I am on the eve of the first day of my senior year of college. I should be stoked but instead, I just feel... BLAH. I really am glad that this is my last year but once again... I have NO IDEA how three years have gone by this fast and I have no idea how I am going to make it through this year with my sanity! I look back on these past 3 years and I wonder, am I feeling like I didnt make the most of it because of the outcome with N and I?? Dont get me wrong, I DO NOT regret one single second I spent with N but I put so much of myself into "us" for so long that.... now that there is no "us," I guess I feel like... I dont know? I have no idea how to explain this. I know a lot of people who, following a break up, seem to have this crazy revelation and declare, "My gosh, I dont know why I wasted so much time with _____." I dont feel that way. Im glad that I spent that time with N. I learned a lot and we had so much fun. Yeah, maybe if we hadnt been together so long, this wouldnt hurt as bad, but because of what I know now about our time together, I would never trade it no matter what. So what I wana know, is WHY the bunk do I feel so empty now? I know (well at least I hope) God has someone amazing out there for me that was designed by Him just.for.me and that God used my time with N to shape me and mold me into who I need to be in order for his plan to all pan out. Its just hard to keep that in mind sometimes. I love hearing all you guys' stories of being in the same boat as me and then finding your prince charming a year later or whatever but seriously... that awesome ending doesnt always happen for everyone. Okay Okay I know Im just rambling so Ill wrap it up now to spare you all! ;) Just a mini vent sess tonight to prepare me for tomorrow. Ha Goodbye Weekend, Hello Senior Year!


1 comment:

  1. You sound like you're getting to a better place. You shouldn't feel like you wasted your time with N, so I'm glad that you don't. It is those experiences that shape you into who you are today. That's a good thing. I totally understand that hearing stories of finding prince charming aren't comforting usually. I don't find "I finally got a baby," stories comforting either :) Completely get that one. I think once you feel like you are back to you, things will fall into place. Your blog title is perfect, by the way. You do have a healing heart and one day, maybe you'll change it to "Ramblings of a Healed Heart." You'll get there one day. I promise!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers