Sunday, August 2, 2009

Im still here...

I had kids all weekend so Ive been a little MIA in blogland. Although there were times that I wanted to rip my hair out, I had a really good time. It was good to be occupied and just hang out with the boys and try not to worry about all the other things going on in my life. I have to say though, God really uses children sometimes to make a message hit home. Im glad that these little boys have been put in my life. Sometimes they stop me dead in my tracks with something that they have said or reminded me of. Its a hard blow sometimes but I love how God works.

On Friday, we took a trip to the craft store to get some fun stuff to paint and work on over the weekend. Of course, I had to join in and ended up making these!



I have to say, I am really happy with how they came out. Note, that the letters on the canvas are PAINTED on... Yes yes I am anal and did spend hours and hours printing and cutting and tracing and painting to get it right. Ha!! Think it was worth it???!!! Now I am ready to head back to school so I can find a home for them on my walls (and to get away to another town and pretend that life isnt as hard as it is- ha!)

I hate to say it, but Im still waiting to feel "better". I was okay (key word... OKAY) over the weekend because I was occupied and busy but seriously, the second I sat down tonight, I immediately got that feeling in my stomach and weight in my chest. Ugh. One day at a time... one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. You said it girl, one day at a time. Cute projects!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers