Thursday, August 25, 2011

Seriously?! Thursday


I havent blogged much about this yet (dont worry, I will) but now I at least need to give you some insight into this so that this story makes sense.

I am choosing to go full time with my nannying this fall (As in Monday) so that in the next year, I can open my own nannying agency to help connect families and babysitters/nannies here in my area.  It is exciting and scary all at the same time but I am confident that this is where the Lord is leading me.

Anyways- because I am moving into full time nannying, I chose to purchase my own toddler car seat so that I will not have to switch car seats every time I have a certain child, etc.  I refuse to pay $300 on a car seat but am adamant about making sure that the seat is top of the line and completely safe for these babies/children.

So I turned to Eb.ay and searched for only NEW and FACTORY SEALED car seats by Britax to purchase.  I finally found the one that had great reviews and a cute, neutral print but didnt want to go through a bidding war or wait the 5 days until the listing was over SOOO I contacted the seller and negotiated a "Buy It Now" price with him.

No biggie- we came to an agreement, I paid him through secure PayPal and then waited for him to send me a tracking number.

He shipped the car seat SUPER FAST (as in, sent it the very next morning after payment went through and I received it the next day).

Wahooo!.... Right?!




Nope.



I got the package today and.....




He sent me the WRONG CARSEAT and THE WRONG PRINT!

Seriously!?  What is up with people? I will not accept this and refuse to pay return shipping for the problem to be corrected.  So I VERY politely sent him an email with the issue and told him I assumed he would correct this problem.  I haven't heard back yet (I mean I only sent the message an hour ago) but I am almost preparing myself for a not so fun conversation with this guy when he comes up with some excuse as to why he wont pay for the mistake and that he is not responsible somehow.  I am going to hope and pray for the best but am also preparing myself for a confrontation- ha!

Hows that for my 2nd downer Seriously?! Thursday in a row? ;-)

SERIOUUUSSSSLLYYYY!!!!


*** I chose the Bri.ta.x Bo.ulev.ard CS Convertible Car Seat (retails at $339.99). I would have been just as comfortable with the Mar.ath.on but this guy negotiated a reasonable price.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers