Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bucket List

Everyone has one.

A bucket list, that is.

A list of all the things you hope to do before you die.

Over the years, mine has gotten longer and longer but it's always fun to see what my goals are, however silly they become.  When my computer crashed last year, I lost the whole list and have been slowly remembering things and creating a new one. So here it is, the infamous bucket list that probably doesnt include all the things I want to do in life but may one day come close.
  1. Do a zipline in the jungle
  2. Be on TV
  3. Attend a UNC vs Duke game at the DEAN DOME!
  4. Go to an Atlanta Braves Baseball Game
  5. Run a Half Marathon
  6. Run a Marathon
  7. Go to Europe
  8. Go to Kenya
  9. Buy an SUV before age 25
  10. Buy a Home
  11. Get Married
  12. Be a Mommy
  13. Send Mom & Dad on a crazy nice vacay without any kids or grandkids
  14. Adopt a baby internationally
  15. See my baby sister become a mom
  16. Take a Spontaneous trip (as in decide today, gone tomorrow)
  17. Run a 5k with my dad
  18. Run a 5k with mt Older Sister
  19. Start own Nannying Agency
  20. Do a mud-run

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers