Thursday, August 11, 2011

Seriously?! Thursday

I love linking up to Becky's Seriously?! Thursday posts! She is so funny and such a great mama and I love being able to depend on her posting every single day :)  I LOVE reliable people!! And she gives great insight into life and mommyhood!  Head on over and say hello!



 SERIOUSLY? How is it already August 11th?  I turn 24 in just over a month. I totally thought I had more time until I hit that milestone....

Seriously? Is it just me or are there a whole lot of people in this world that suck big time?  I am realizing more and more just how crappy my long time "friends" are and how it's time to find better friends. (Post coming...)

SERIOUSLYY!? How is my niece ONE already?  She was just born last week- Im serious. :( Im in trouble when I have my own kids because Im already crying by how fast shes growing up and she isnt even mine!

Seriously? Running = acne.  Well... for me anyways.  SO annoying that Im 23 years old and in order to do one of the things I love, I have to deal with this teenager crap.  Any advice?! SERIOUSLY! I dont want to stop running but I refuse to have a pizza face.  Yes, I have tried just about everything you can think of.

Seriously? How in the world is this Tuscaloosa trip actually working out?  I have clearance from all of my jobs to take the time off and I am turning in my deposit and application today. WHOA! Now, all I have to do is wait for them to call to let me know whether I have been accepted or not!

Seriously? Ive been thinking about doing my own "blog thing" on Mondays and asking everyone to join in.  I thought my idea was a great one until I googled and realized that about a million bloggers have already done this... with buttons and schedules and all.  Sad times.  Seriously? How it is that all my cool ideas are already taken?  I think I'll do it anyways.  Anyone know how to make my own personal Button?! :) 

Seriously, its about time. Ive been trying to make sure that I blog about the things I want to blog about instead of just making a draft with the idea and then never taking the time to write about it.  I think Im doing a lot better considering that I could easily go weeks just reading and not writing. 

On 2nd thought, Im not even sure I have readers left so I guess this is just my own person public journal.  Awesome.


:)

What made you go seriously!? this week?

1 comment:

  1. I am 22 years old, and I can't go more than a week without using my 5-step Clinique face washing system without breaking out like a 16-year-old. SERIOUSLY? I'm 22. Come on now. So I'm right there with you on the acne thing.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers