Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me! Monday

As you know... I am ALWAYS a great student who is ALWAYS prepared when I get to class ON TIME every.single.day. Because of this reason, I most certainly did not sleep until 8:30am this morning when I have class at 9am after staying up until 2am playing on the computer because I just.could.not.SLEEP only to then remember I had a homework assignment that I did not do yet. I would NEVER do that assignment while I brushed my teeth and jumped into a pair of jeans to then DEFINITELY get to class on time... :) Nope, Never.

I would never have to be upset that I am responsible for my roommate's camera falling off of our TV and breaking on Saturday night. I would NEVER think it was a good idea to put it up there so we could take a timed photo and then proceed to watch it fall as we stood there smiling... KNOWING that my luck unluck would make it break probably before it even hit the TV stand because we ALL know I am COMPLETELY rolling in dough and can just buy my roommates new cameras whenever I want. Nah... that DID NOT happen to me.

I most certainly am not bummed that I have not heard from snowboarding boy, R, since I hung out with him on Friday. And I would NEVER start jumping to conclusions like, "wow, he must have had an awful time" or "he must not be into me" just to try to make myself feel better about the reason that I am DYING to talk to him while, I, on the other hand, are far from his mind. No way Id ever think that way!

And even if these things DID happen to me, I would never vent to my bloggies about my constant tardiness, sleep insomnia, unluckiness, and worry because LORD KNOWS they'd hate me for it.

Nope. I'd never do that.

:)



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your day is kinda like mine. Enjoyed the laughs. Hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled on your blog! Your story sounds so much like mine! I dated my high school "sweetheart" for almost 10 years before we decided we needed to take a break and figure things out while we were in grad school. That was when I realized he was not so sweet after all. It was so hard (I got the cats, he got the dog- I still miss my Sydney so much!) but with good friends and a counselor I emerged a better and stronger woman because of it all. After about a year, I met an amazing man in a coffee shop. A year and half later we were married and I have to say I have never been so happy and I consider myself incredibly blessed. I hope you find happiness where you least expect it- you deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers