Sunday, January 17, 2010

Last day

Tomorrow is my last day of Winter break and I am DREADING starting classes on Tuesday! On the other hand, I am excited to start my last semester of undergraduate school!

What have I been up to?!

Snowboarding was AWESOME!!! I had so much fun hanging out with everyone and getting to be on the mountain for a few hours. I am definitely a beach girl because I was shivering and shaking after about 2 hours of going up and down the mountain and everyone else was sweating!! I pretty much spent the last 2 hours of the session sitting in the lodge with my feet up sipping on hot chocolate! :) but I didn't care, I had so much fun!

Oh, and I met an AMAZING guy, too! Well, I guess Ive known him for a while (through my friend who goes to App) but I have never really gotten the chance to talk to him until Thursday. I have to say... from what I know of him... HE.IS.AMAZING! I know nothing will probably come outta it but for the record, he seems wonderful.... yeah I definitely just said how awesome he was like 238793 times haha....

Here are just a few things about him that caught my fancy (hehe)
  1. He is one of 10 kids and said he'd love to have that many if his wife wanted to and if they could financially support them (OMGOSHHHHH THE PERFECT GUY FOR ME! No, I do not want 1o kids but I do want a husband who is excited to be a father and wants more than 2)
  2. He is passionate about life!
  3. He doesn't cuss like a sailor (like N did). Actually, I dont think I heard him say one cuss word the whole time I was with him (which is AWESOME)
  4. He is very very concerned about others' well being!
  5. Every single time he passed me on the mountain, he would either stop and say hey or throw a "Lookin' good, Allison! Keep it up!" which was so nice for someone who is just getting the hang of it. A girl could get used to that :) haha
  6. HE IS SOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE!
  7. He's taller than me (haha yeah I know, pathetic, but Im not into short guys!)
  8. He's really funny
  9. From his actions, I am going to deduct that he's a Christian but Im not positive... definitely something that is important to me so we'll see! :)
Alright, I'm gonna stop now because I'm probably getting myself excited about NOTHING but it just feels so good to finally meet someone that interests me and is a good guy (that I know of). I was starting to believe that good guys didnt exist! Most likely, Ill never see the guy again or he wont be interested in me even if we did get to hang out again so Im really trying to be "whatever" about the whole situation.


Anyways- I AM EXXXXHHHAAUUUUSSSTTTEEEDDDD.... I went out with friends Wednesday and stayed up really late but got up really early, went snowboarding Thursday and went to bed really late and got up really early and then went out with some friends Friday night again and YES, stayed up way too late! Can you see a trend here? Yeah, me 2! I did ABSOLUTELY nothing after I got off work last night but I still couldn't go to sleep until after 1am.... Bad news for someone who has to get up at 8am everyday starting Tuesday.

Hopefully Ill be able to get myself outta this weird schedule in.... oh lets say... the next 24 hours! haha yeah very unlikely but I'm gonna try!



2 comments:

  1. Enjoy getting back in to your routine. Almost finished with school. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your last semester! That's awesome. I reme,ber that feeling of finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Oh, and meeting an awesome guy snowboarding sounds like a major plus to your week. That'll perk up your mood real fast! :)

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers