Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!

Things continue to be ridiculously crazy so heres my random bullets.
  • If you havent, go see AVATAR!... In 3D! I have to say it may be one of the best movies Ive ever seen! I wish I had splurged and gone to the 3D instead of the regular show. I may have to go again to get the full effect :)

  • I should hopefully be picking Olly up on the 5th or 6th depending on my schedule and keeping him until the 10th. N and I havent really spoken since he came to pick Olly up the other day. Im not really bothered by it and it seems that he isnt either since i havent heard from him.

  • I have a friend from school coming to visit for a few days and Im already getting the "do you like him?" "Is he cute?" "Are you gonna date him" questions! OMGOSH! Seriously? Can a girl not have guy friends? For goodness sakes, hes not even staying at my house! (but if you must know, yes he is cute but no I have not considered him as a potential because we're friends and its hard for me to see past that at this moment.)

  • I told Collier last night that I didnt feel comfortable talking to him as much as we do knowing that he has a girlfriend, she has no idea we talk, and if I was her- Id be really upset if I found out my bf was talking to a girl (even if they were just friends) as much as he talk to me. He dont think he was too happy. I havent heard from him since. I mean, whatever. What can you do? ha.

  • My best friend from high school got married Saturday! Its weird to think that we are already at that stage in life.

    I am still trying to keep up with everyone's blogs during this crazy busy time so just know that I am there even if Im not commenting :)



2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're in a great place right now. Woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you are still alive and going strong! Still thinking of you and hoping all is well!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers