Thursday, January 28, 2010

NEVER FAILS

What was SUPPOSED to happen this weekend AND was discussed MULTIPLE times within the past 3 weeks????

I pick up Olly tonight and kept him through Sunday. N's bday is Saturday but he said he didnt mind not having O since this was the weekend I had to come home anyways for my Sonography Program information meeting.

What ACTUALLY happened?

Got a text this morning asking if I could take O another weekend because he's decided not to go out of town on his bday and "really wants Olly to be with him on his bday" (aka SHE doesn't know about me STILL even though he was SUPPOSED to tell her over Christmas break and she'll be there for his bday and will ask where Olly is). WTF??? I said No, I was coming home for a mandatory meeting for the sonography program and already took off work.


I managed to take Olly for the night and bring him back tomorrow night. Im not happy about it because this is MY weekend with him but...

I.JUST.DONT.WANT.TO.FIGHT.ANYMORE....

I cant do it. My heart and my mind and my sanity just cant do it anymore. and plus, its his dang birthday so I cant bring myself to be the jerk that ruins his birthday by fighting this one even though I dont even think theres any stock to his reasoning.

Whatever, Im gonna go love on Olly for as long as I possibly can. Sweet baby boy has been missing his mama :)


PS: MAGGIE- SO glad you are following along! Thank you for your comment!! Its so comforting to hear from you ladies about your personal experiences and how you have gotten through those hard times! I would love to follow your blog if you have one!!! Let me know!!


3 comments:

  1. Awww shucks :-) You're very welcome! I'm happy to share! I do not have a blog but am feeling compelled to start one soon!! I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I think you should do... Go over to N's house when you know SHE is there and introduce yourself and say that you and N both care for Olly and you pick him up ocassionally so you can visit with him. Be super friendly and nice and tell N that you were in the neighborhood and just had the urge to pop on over to check in and get some Olly love. Light and friendly. N is acting like a weenie. I would have just kept Olly for the previously agreed visitation time and turned my phone off. What's he going to do, call the cops? This is just another way of N keeping control. Take that control back. Ok, I'm stepping off my soapbox now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with RB-100%!

    I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound meeting! I got to clinicals in 49 days!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers